* March 14th, 6 PM at Paramount Arts Studio — A watercolor demo will be done by Gail Speckmann and will focus on abstract art. You may view more of her work at gailspeckmann.com.
* April – Tuesday April 5th, 6 PM at Paramount Arts Studio —A demo by Don Andrews, our spring workshop artist, will be given and will focus on painting figures in landscapes. Click to enlarge.
* May 9th, Monday at 6 PM at Paramount Arts Studio —Demo by Ellen Jean Diederich. To see more of her work click on this website address givinity.com
* Good Shepherd Nursing Home, Sauk Rapids – March 1-31.
We will hang between 4:00 and 5:00 on March 1st and take down between 4:00 and 5:00 on March 31st. If you can not be there at these times please make arrangements for delivery or pick up of your paintings.Good Shepherd is in Sauk Rapids, the address is 1115 4th Ave N. Enter the main entrance and check in with Jodi Speicher for direction to the art display area Robyn’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Centracare Plaza – June 1-30, Information due to Robyn York June 18-27th at email@example.com.
*Christian Arts Festival, Eagan, MN:We are about a month away from the March 4 deadline for submitting art to this year’s Christian Arts Festival. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email me and I can help you out. Also, the deadline for art submission has some flexibility, please just let me know where you are in the process. Furthermore, we are happy to announce that the internationally acclaimed artist Makoto Fujimura will be speaking at our festival. Please see the website for further details. Contact:Cell Phone: 651.246.5234 – WEBSITE: TSRRARTS.ORG ; Art submission information
*CMW Artists will be heading to Campfire Bay Resort, Cushing MN for a Paint-in the weekend of March 10-13. If you’re in the area, feel free to stop by and visit. If you would like to join the group for a day of painting, you are most welcome and the fee for the day will be only $15.
*Artists’ Market 2016! – Northstar Watermedia Event, May 13-14, 2016. Deadline: March 17 Please download the Registration Form (Registration Form in Word OR 2016 Registration form word pdf) and follow directions on it. You can mail the completed form to Pat (see top of form) See original post Feb 2,2016 for full details.
*St. Cloud March 18 2016 Art Crawl – There will be CMW artists demo-ing in the Visual Arts Studios. Stop by and see what they’re creating.
Artistry Opens Call for Artists for 2018 Exhibition Year (Bloomington, MN) –All proposals must be received online by March 31, 2016 to be considered and a $10 non-refundable application fee is required. For more information about application requirements and to apply, please visit artistrymn.org/visual_arts/apply/exhibit or contact Rachel Daly at 952-563-8570. See original post of Jan 16, 2016 for full details.
**Plein Air Grand Marais 2016 Competition – The Grand Marais Art Colony is seeking submissions for the 14th Annual Plein Air Grand Marais competition September 9 – 16, 2016. Applications are being accepted via onlinejuriedshows.com . Deadline: Friday, April 8th 2016, 11:45pm See original post of Jan 9, 2016 for full details.
* CMW is seeking CMW members as demonstrators for the March 18th art crawl. Notify any of the board members to volunteer.
Spring Paint In – May 7th at Watab town hall. 9AM – 4 PM $5 fee. Coffee, wine are provided. Bag lunch. Paint as you wish.
Signup with Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org