Kerry Kupferschmidt and Sandra Driscoll’s paintings shown below were accepted into the International Juried Elk River Arts in Harmony Show.
Savannah River St. by Kerry Kupferschmidt
Fall Color Ride by Sandra Driscoll
The 2015 Arts in Harmony International Juried Art Show will be held at the Sherburne County Government Center in Elk River Mn. from Monday, February 2 to Thursday, March 26, 2015. Reception Sunday February 8, 2015 from 1 to 3:30PM.
$12,250 in AWARDS, 50 CASH AWARDS, PURCHASE AWARDS, $1,250 Best of Show, $1,000 First Place.
Many of the outstanding works of art on display will be available for purchase.
Click on this website for further information www.elkriverart.org
Judith Hallbeck Meyeraan won first honors at the 2014 Fall Exhibition of the Minnesota Watercolor Society on October 23 at the Ames Center in Burnsville. Her transparent watercolor is titled “Sunset Roses,” and the show can be seen until December 1. See her painting below and to see more of her work, click on this website: www.jehmages.com.
Kathy Braud has art exhibits in the Whitney Center, St Cloud in 2 spaces
– currently in Clemens East Gallery, Oct – Nov 2014
– future display will be in Office Hallway, Nov – Dec. 2014
In addition to Rivers Edge and CMW exhibitz at the Paramount Oct – Dec 2014, St. Cloud, Kathy Braud also has art on public display in these places:
– US Bank, Brainerd, MN
– Little Falls Convention & Visitor Center
– Little Falls Orthopedic PA, Little Falls
– Rivers Edge Convention Center, Oct – Nov, 2014
– Morrison County Government Center, Little Falls
– Northern Showcase, Blaine City Hall, Blaine, MN Nov 1 – 28, 2014
– Northstar Watermedia Society Member Exhibition, Nov 29 – Jan 3, 2015
at White Bear Unitarian Universalist Church, Mahtomedi, MN